Velocity Systems Operator Utility Belt
The Operator Utility Belt is a load bearing outer utility belt with molle loops for attaching pouches and other gear. To be used in conjunction with an inner Riggers belt or other belt up to 2.5" wide.
- Small: 29.5”
- Medium: 33” Large: 36.5”
- X-Large 39.5”
- Velocity Systems recommends ordering the size which has a length slightly shorter than your waist size (on top of your pants) so there is room for a buckle in front. Therefore the approximate waist lengths are:
- Small (waist 30-34)
- Medium (waist 34-38)
- Large (waist 38-42)
- X-Large (waist 40-44+)
- Load-bearing Outer Utility Belt
- Used in conjunction with an Inner Riggers belt, or other belt up to 2.5" wide
- Inner Belt slides inside Mesh Sleeve
- Molle loops for attachment of pouches, holsters, etc.
- Padded back for cooling and comfort
- Inner belt can be run over one or multiple independent molle loop panels to use a drop-leg holster or non-molle belt worn holster