Shipping & Concierge
We are committed to providing you with the best shopping experience and the highest quality products. Should any of our service practices or products not meet your standards, please contact us directly at 403.287.1911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At 911 Supply, Online Orders received by 11:00 am during a regular business day ship out same day. Our packages are shipped via Canada Post and only to Canadian Addresses - we do not ship outside of Canada. In addition, tracking info and signatures upon delivery is required on all outgoing shipments.
Restrictions apply to Remote Locations and Air Only Destinations. Please select the "Air Only" payment method and shipping option and we will contact you directly with a quotation and payment options within 24 hours during regular business days.
911 Supply is FlexDelivery compatible. FlexDelivery™ is an exclusive Canada Post service that allows you to have packages delivered to a post office of your choice. Click here to find out more www.canadapost.ca/flexdelivery
At this time, 911 Supply does not ship outside of Canada; however, we do thank you for visiting our page.
For shipping quotes, please add your items to cart and proceed to checkout.
Q: Do you ship to PO Boxes and Rural Addresses?
A: Yes, we ship via Canada post. Courier services are not available to ship to PO Box and Rural address.
Our FREE Concierge service is only offered to our customers in the Calgary area.
Place your order
Simply place your order before 12pm MST via our web site or phone. If placing your order through the web site, select “Concierge Service” from the shipping menu and complete your checkout.
Sit back and relax
Your order is on its way! One of our team members is en-route to drop off your order.
Answer your phone
Our driver will call when close to arriving.
Receive your order!
Your order will be left on your doorstep or pre-arranged drop off point.
- Orders must be placed by web or phone by 12pm in order to qualify for same-day concierge service.
- Orders placed after 12pm can be delivered via concierge service the following business day.
- Concierge service is only available for delivery within Calgary city limits.
- You must be available to reach via phone prior to delivery to arrange drop off at door or curbside. 911 Supply is not responsible for packages left unattended after drop-off.
- Restricted items such as armor, restraint equipment, law enforcement equipment, etc. do not qualify for concierge service. If you are from a government agency in need of restricted items, please phone us prior to selecting concierge service.
- Please note that concierge service is a new pilot program. As such we appreciate your patience with us as it gets off the ground and evolves.