Agency Sales Administrator
At 911 Supply, our mission is to ensure that first responders select the right equipment to do their job and get home safe. We are hands down the most trusted source for dependable equipment. We look for people who understand that relationships drive everything we do. We truly believe in being proactive in our approach to customer service, staying true to our word, and most importantly, we cultivate a team that delivers time and time again.
As 911 Supply continues to grow and evolve across Canada, we are looking for a new Agency Sales Administrator for our head office in Calgary. The Agency Sales Administrator will assist the Agency Sales team with RFQ’s and bids, schedule deliveries and follow-up, review contracts, and assist in client account management. The dream candidate will have had the experience of working in an administrative environment, with some experience in purchasing and be able to demonstrate strong organizational skills, have outstanding communication (oral and written), and be able to problem-solve any issues that come their way. Experience in a related industry would be a bonus.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Maintaining, organizing, and updating Special Order due dates for action and follow-up;
- Liaising with the purchasing team for status updates on Agency orders;
- Assisting with preparing basic quoting;
- Completing general administrative tasks including file management and contract maintenance;
- Completing invoicing queries;
- Fielding stack inquires between companies; and
- Prioritizing and triaging tasks by level of importance.
- A strong administrative background is an asset—we would love to see at least 3 years of administrative experience;
- Experience in sales and/or purchasing would be considered an asset; and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Why 911 Supply?
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you please do not hesitate in applying! Please email your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only those deemed qualified by our team will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
- Excellent compensation and benefits;
- An environment that encourages and demands proactive problem-solving, transparency, and connection; and
- A vision to continue to be the very best in products and knowledge for first responders in Canada.