Should any items not meet your expectations, feel free to return them to us after checking the guidelines below. We understand everyone has their own priorities and refunds may not be on the top of your list. We offer a 30 Day Refund or Exchange Program so you may return the items you are not completely satisfied within this time frame.
Items Do Not Qualify for Refund/Exchange:
1) Clearance Item
2) Discounted or Sale Items
3) Special Order Items
4) Body Armor
5) Protective Equipment
6) Hygienic Equipment (eg. ear molds, socks and undergarment)
7) Garments Altered, Worn, or Washed
8) Garments with tags removed
9) Original Packaging not in resalable condition
10) Products purchased more than 30 days ago
11) Item not in brand new resalable condition in any way
Should the product you wish to return fall into one or more of the categories above, it is likely ineligible for refund or exchange. Please contact us directly with any questions you may have on these policies. If your item is determined to be eligible for refund or exchange, we will issue you an RMA number at that time which you must include before sending the items back.
Items returned to us will be evaluated and if they fall into one or more of the categories above, items may be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense or a restocking or repackaging fee may apply.
Warranty and Repairs do not require to use the forms below, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Warranty & Repairs Page.
If your item does not fall under any one of the above criteria, you may choose one of the following refund methods to obtain an RMA#:
1) For orders placed Online - Click on the button below to obtain an RMA#. We will ask you for your Email and Order#. Once approved, you will be given detailed shipping guidelines in the confirmation email.
2) For Orders placed by Phone, Email or In-Store, you do not have an Order# and you may obtain RMA# by email at email@example.com. Provide your Name, Phone Number, Invoice Number and details of your return. Unfortunately, due to call volume, we are unable to create RMA# by phone.
3) In-Store - All purchases made via phone, online or in-store may also be returned in-store during business hours with the original purchase receipt. Items brought back to the store is still required to follow the criteria listed above. In this case, RMA# is not required.
1) All returns must have a pre-authorized RMA# otherwise your package may not be accepted. Also please include a photocopy of the receipt with a brief note outlining what you would like done upon us receiving the package back. RMA# can be obtained by clicking the CREATE an RMA# button above.
2) Please ensure the original packaging is securely wrapped or protected to avoid any damages during transport. Any damaged original boxes or packaging may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
3) Any returns or exchanges of boots must have the original boot box wrapped in paper, or placed within another box for shipping, before applying tape or shipping labels. This is to ensure that when the boots come back to us, the original box containing the boots is in brand new condition without tape, labels, or other damage. Any damaged original boxes or packaging may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
4) Please ensure your contact information is clearly visible in the event we need to reach out to you with any questions.
5) All return shipments may be sent to:
4327A Manhattan Road S.E.
Calgary, AB T2G 4B1
We are committed to provide you with the best shopping experience and the highest quality products. Should any of our service practices or products not meet your standards, please contact us directly at 403.287.1911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org