XA FORCES GTX is a very lightweight, all conditions tactical shoe for moving fast in the most critical situations. Based on Salomon's iconic XA PRO 3D, this special forces oriented version is more durable in every way, and has a beefier outsole.
- Lacing system Quicklace®
- Waterproofness GORE-TEX
- Anatomical fit Standard fit
- Drop (in mm) 10
- Weight (g) 470
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Leather / Textile
- Reinforced Durability: Every component gets reinforcement, from the stitching to the mesh to the laces to the outsole.
- Advanced Stability: Coming from Trail Running, Salomon's 3D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, offers great protection and stability for all-trek comfort.
- Lightweight Construction: Even with the added durability, this low version of the XA FORCES GTX exceeds all lightness standards for it's category.
- 3D Advanced Chassis™: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Contagrip® MA: Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Dual density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellant: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Medial protective pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite®: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- ISO 20344:2011 - Puncture resistant sole: A layer of puncture-resistant material added to the outsole prevents sharp objects from penetrating the bottom of the shoe.