The K9 Patrol Harness is purpose-built to handle the rigors of all day wear and tear. Its simple design makes it easy to use and it has everything you need—without all of the unnecessary bells and whistles. It’s constructed of mil-spec 1 ¾” webbing, most commonly used in parachute harnesses, which is quick drying, mold and mildew resistant and strength rated to 7,000 lbs.
The 1 3/4″ ISC Whales Klick-Lock buckle provides a secure and redundant attachment point that can be quickly detached but has recessed buttons that prevent accidental unclippings when grabbed at the buckle by the handler or a suspect. The mil-spec V-Ring clip-in point is located at the shoulder blade apex and is strength rated to 6,000 lbs. It can be clipped with any commercially available attachment option including large diameter climbing carabiners. The use of Velcro covered Molle on the left and right sides of the harness allows the handler to attach accessories, pouches or affix department or unit identifiers.
This harness has not been strength rated for rappelling.
- Medium Harness: Chest Strap: 24-31in (61-79cm)
- Large Harness: Chest Strap: 30-35in (76-89cm)
- Measure your dog’s chest girth directly behind the front legs
- ISC 1 3/4″ Klick-Lock Buckle rated to 4,000 lbs
- 1 3/4″ Mil-Spec Webbing rated to 7,000 lbs
- V-Ring Clip-in Point rated to 6,000 lbs
- MADE BY HAND IN THE U.S.A.
- NOT RATED FOR CLIMBING OR RESCUE APPLICATION
- HEAVY DUTY MIL-SPEC WEBBING We use the same type of webbing the military uses for construction of their parachute harnesses throughout the entire harness design, which sheds water and dries quick rated to hold 7,000lbs.
- ISC KLICK-LOCK BUCKLE Klick-Lock Buckle is redundant, meaning both sides have to be depressed to release the buckle and the release buttons are recessed which prevents accidental unclippings.
- INTEGRATED HANDLE Our large handle gives you complete manual control of your dog, and can be used to lift the dog over obstacles
- PADDED CHEST PLATE Padding at the center of the chest provides comfort and safety for the K9.
- DOUBLE PASS BUCKLES Unlike some harness designs, we don't just rely on Velcro to hold the harness together. We double pass the webbing through adjustable strength rated buckles at every major stress point and only use Velcro in areas where its structurally appropriate.
- MOLLE AND VELCRO The 5” wide x 4” tall Molle Panels we sew onto each side allow the handler to attach accessories and pouches to the harness, while the integrated Velcro allows for department or unit patches to be easily attached.