Designed as an alternative to traditional belt buckle style collar designs, our 1 3/4 Inch wide soft collar uses 1 3/4″ ISC Klick-Lock buckle rated at 4,000 lbs to secure the collar. The ISC Wales Klick-Lock buckle provides a secure and redundant attachment point that can be quickly detached but has recessed buttons that prevent accidental unclippings when grabbed at the buckle by the handler or a suspect. It’s constructed of mil-spec 1 ¾” webbing, most commonly used in parachute harnesses, which is quick drying, mold and mildew resistant and strength rated to 7,000 lbs. To make sure the webbing stays where you want it after sizing adjustments are made, we use a Tri-glide buckle strength rated to 3,000lbs. As the clip-in point we selected a large V-Ring that is strength rated to 6,000 lbs. It can be clipped with any commercially available attachment option including large diameter climbing carabiners.
- Small: 13-17in (33-43cm)
- Medium: 16-20in (41-51cm)
- Large: 19-23in (48-58cm)
- Extra Large: 22-26in (56-66cm)
- ISC 1 3/4″ Klick-Lock Buckle rated to 4,000 lbs
- 1 3/4″ Mil-Spec Webbing rated to 7,000 lbs
- V-Ring Clip-in Point rated to 6,000 lbs
- Large 8″ x 1.5″ Velcro Panel on sizes Medium through Extra Large
- 5.5″ x 1.5″ Velcro Panel on size Small
- MADE BY HAND IN THE U.S.A.
- NOT RATED FOR CLIMBING OR RESCUE APPLICATION
- HEAVY DUTY MIL-SPEC WEBBING We use the same type of webbing the military uses for construction of parachute harnesses, which is quick drying, mold and mildew resistant, and strength rated to 7,000 lbs.
- V-RING Our large climbing rated V-Ring allows the handler to use any attachment option available including large diameter carabiners, and its flat stock design helps prevent accidental unclipping where pressure on the snaps gate from a round stock ring can force it open.
- ISC KLICK-LOCK BUCKLE The Klick-Lock Buckle is redundant, meaning both sides have to be depressed to release the buckle and the release buttons are recessed which prevents accidental unclippings.
- VELCRO PANEL Our large 8" x 1.5" Velcro Panel allows the handler to attach identifying patches as well as accessories directly to the dog's collar.