Mayflower Low-Profile Assault Armor Carrier
The Low-Profile Assault Armor Carrier (LPAAC) is designed to provide the wearer with a high degree of mobility while providing an acceptable amount of both soft and hard armor coverage. The hard armor plates are contained in pockets attached to the outside of the soft armor carrier allowing the soft armor to mold to the wearers body for long duration mission comfort. The cumberbund is adjustable to allow for climatic changes and also for girth adjustments for the wearing of side armor plates. The cumberbund has integral pockets for 6" x 6" hard armor side plates. The Low-Profile Assault Armor Carrier features webbing for use with removable ITW-Nexus SwiftClip Buckles on the front of the vest to allow the individual to mount various chest rigs directly to the carrier. This configuration allows the individual to use the same loadout with or without armor or have multiple chest rigs configured for different mission requirements. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
- Hard Armor:
- Size Small fits size Small SAPI/ESAPI shaped plates ONLY, will not fit 10"x12" plates.
- Size Medium, Large, and X-Large fit 10"x12" Shooters/Swimmers Cut Plates or SAPI/ESAPI Shape plates of corresponding sizes to the carrier.
- Soft Armor:
- The soft armor inserts intended for this carrier are the Velocity Systems NIJ III-A LPAC/LPAAC Cut Soft Armor. This is a custom cut of soft armor designed for this carrier. Other manufacturers' soft armor may not fit correctly.
- Black: 500D
- Coyote Brown: 500D solution dyed
- Size Small Cummerbund has 5 complete columns of PALS
- Size Medium Cummerbund has 6 complete columns of PALS
- Size Large Cummerbund has 7 complete columns of PALS
- SwiftClip compatible
- Cummerbund can accept hard armour plates
- Made to accept both soft and hard armour