Franzen Keyed Cable Lock
High quality zinc die cast construction with sturdy rubber coating to protect gun from scratches. Soft rubber cable also protects the gun’s finish. Key is reversible, to allow for quick access and easier nighttime operation. The key cylinder is made by Franzen International, a company renowned for manufacturing outstanding locks, and the forerunner in design and construction of locking devices for decades. There are 120 possible key changes, more than any other keyed cable lock, to intensify the safety aspects of this product.
Completely universal in fit. Franzen Keyed Cable Lock is multiuseful, and has the smallest diameter pin on the market for a more diversified range of use. This cable lock is compact in size, has a cable length of 13” to accommodate most firearms, and an indicator line to ensure proper security.
- Protects against unauthorized use and child tampering.
- Complies with applicable laws.
- Convenient reversible key.
- Key multiple locks with the same key.
- 120 possible key changes.
- Internal ejector spring for faster access.
- Fits most firearms, including AR-15 Bolt Actions and Pump Action Shotguns.
- Small diameter pin for a wider variety of applications.
- Used by numerous Federal, FBI, and Local Law Enforcement agencies.
- All U.S. Patents have been granted.
- Do not use on a loaded gun.
- Always pull on secured cable to test connection.
- Ensure cable has been inserted to indicator line.
- This cable lock provides additional safety for gun owners.
- It is not a substitute for other safe gun handling procedures.
CUSTOMERS WHO LOOKED AT THIS ITEM PURCHASED