BarrelBlok 45 universally fits into any make/model semi-automatic pistol chambered in .45 ACP. Each BarrelBlok 45 comes with one (1) BarrelBlok, three (3) MagBlok magazine inserts and an instruction booklet. Your handgun does NOT have to be disassembled to use BarrelBlok. Simply insert BarrelBlok to train, and remove it to return your handgun to its ready state. BarrelBlok is SAFE, REALISTIC, TRAINING!
BarrelBlok was designed for use in semi-automatic pistols so the user could realistically train while maintaining the full mechanical functionality of the firearm. There are several features that were engineered into BarrelBlok to provide the safest, most realistic training platform possible!
- Safe and Simple- BarrelBlok inserts through the open ejection port into the barrel and chamber. It effectively "blocks the barrel" and prevents the firearm from chambering a round. Your firearm is now safe. You DO NOT have to disassemble your firearm to use BarrelBlok.
- Visual Indicator- The tip of BarrelBlok protrudes from the muzzle allowing everyone to see the firearm is safe.
- Holster Clearance Indicator- The tip of BarrelBlok can be trimmed to obtain the proper draw height from a holster. It is recommended that BarrelBlok be trimmed so that approximately 1-inch is protruding from the muzzle. Use the half-inch increments as a guide when trimming the tip.
- Strike Face- BarrelBlok features a Strike Face on the rear of the device for the firing pin to contact when performing dry-fire training. This gives the firing pin a semi-rigid surface to hit without damaging the firing pin. It also helps to reduce the vibrations often felt when conducting dry-fire training.
- Out-of-Battery Indicator- BarrelBlok features an Extractor Ramp on the back that is designed to safely engage the extractor and prevent the firearm from going into battery if the slide is not fully actuated and released when charging. This is a great training aid for users who have a tendency to "ride-the-slide" forward or half-charge (short stroke) the slide. It also allows the user to set up out-of-battery malfunction drills with their pistol.
- Universal- BarrelBlok will fit into any firearm of the same caliber.
- Curved Neck- The curved neck aids in the easy insertion and removal of BarrelBlok from your firearm.
- MagBlok Insert- BarrelBlok™ comes with three (3) MagBlok inserts that snap into the top of an empty magazine. This device tricks the firearm into thinking it has ammunition in the magazine, preventing the slide from locking to the rear. With MagBlok inserted into an empty magazine, you know have FULL and UNRESTRICTED mechanical functionality with NO slide lock! Now you can now safely duplicate every function and malfunction in a training environment. The three MagBlok inserts allow the user to train with up to three magazines to simulate emergency reloads repetitiously. NOTE- MagBlok is NOT for sale separately.