Special Order Item - This item is available via special order only. Should you wish to order this item, please give us a call at (403)287-1911. All special orders requires full payment at time of order and there will be no refunds or exchanges on these items.
Packaged as an emergency set-up, the Rigger's Belt comes with a single mesh sling that folds into two leg loops and attaches to the belt to form an emergency harness. Wider panels on the mesh sling provide comfortable position. Warp Strength™ Technology used in the Rigger's Belt uniformly spreads load and distributes weight and pressure evenly across the entire belt. Vertical stiffening supports holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The E220 quickly converts the Rigger's Belt component into a functional harness. Meets EN certification safety ratings: EN 12277 (harness configuration) and EN 358 (Rigger's Belt configuration). Rigger's Belt fits LEAF Sphinx, Gryphon, Talos and Drac Pants.
- Emergency harness set-up in a single pouch
- Wider panels on sling form comfortable leg loops
- Bound mesh sling edge is tidy and durable
- Easily stored, lightweight, supple
- Tweave® Durastretch™
- Vapor Mesh™ 7075
- T6 aluminum anodized buckle
Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
- Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
- Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
- If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
- Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Never make any modification to the harness.
Police or Military ID is required for the LEAF discount program on Arc'teryx LEAF products. After placing order, email ID to email@example.com or fax to (403)287-9740. Make sure to reference the order number when sending ID. We will apply discount before processing payment.