Arc'teryx LEAF Atom Hoody LT (Gen 2)
Out Of Stock
OATH Program Discount
Join our OATH Program to get exclusive discounts on this item and early access to other deals and new releases.
A hooded jacket that is worn in either a stand-alone manner or in conjunction with a wet weather protective jacket when conducting Special Reconnaissance tasks.
- Weight: 455g / 16oz (L)
- PRINCIPAL MATERIALS
- TORAY Mechanical Stretch Mini-Rip LT (w/DWR)
- PONTETORTO 7.5oz Hardface Fleece
- LI PENG High Air Perm Nylon Ripstop
- CLIMASHIELD 2oz Combat Fibrefi ll Insulation (w/DWR)
- Insulated Hood – allowing the option to use a hood when/if required.
- Full Zip Closure (w/No Slip Zip™) – prevents zipper from self-opening at collar
- Left Chest Zip Pocket – allowing for the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Hand Zip Pockets (w/media ports) – allowing for convenience and the secure carriage of mission essential items
- Drawcord Hem Closure – vertically routed drawcord with enclosure mitigates snags and hang-ups
- Cable Management Loops – allowing for the routing of communications cables exiting the hand pocket media ports