Dear customers, During the 2018 Holiday season, purchases made on or after November 1, 2018, can be returned or exchanged until January 15, 2019, to accommodate holiday gift-giving. All other purchase terms and conditions apply.
**Canada Post suspends delivery guarantees due to the delays caused by significant backlogs across the country. We are not able to guarantee delivery by Christmas at this point. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Garrett Super Scanner V
Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9" distance; large knife from 6"; razor blades and box cutters from 3" distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1".
- Operating Temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
- Humidity: To 95% noncondensing
- Audio Frequency: 2kHz Warble
- Tuning: Automatic
- Indicators: Speaker
- LED Alert Lights:
- Green: Power ON
- Amber: Battery LOW
- Red: ALARM condition
- Power switch (Audible / Off / Silent)
- Interference Elimination Momentary Switch
- Single 9 volt battery provides up to 100 hours of normal operation.
- Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 45 hours on a single charge.
- Width: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Thickness: 1.625" (4.13 cm)
- Length: 16.5" (42 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8" scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM.
View full product details →