Returns & Exchanges - Phone, Email and In-Store Orders
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING VIA MAIL/COURIER
- All returns must have a pre-authorized RMA# this helps us ensure we know who is returning the item and why the item is being returned. It is helpful to indicate if the item is a return or exchange in the RMA Request. RMA# can be obtained by clicking the CREATE an RMA# button above.
- Please include a photocopy of the receipt and RMA# in the return package.
- Please ensure customer contact information on the RMA or Receipt is correct and legible in the event we need to reach out to you with any questions.
- Please ensure the original packaging is securely wrapped or protectedto avoid any damages during transport. Do not affix tape or labels to boot boxes. Any returns or exchanges of boots must have the original boot box wrapped in paper, or placed within another box for shipping. This is to ensure that when the boots come back to us, the original box containing the boots is in brand new condition without tape, labels, or other damage. Any damaged original boxes or packaging may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
- All return shipments may be sent to:
4327 Manhattan Road S.E.
Calgary, AB T2G 4B1