Returns & Exchanges - Shipping Instructions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING VIA MAIL/COURIER
- All returns must have a pre-authorized RMA# this helps us ensure we know who is returning the item and why the item is being returned.
- Please include a photocopy of the receipt and RMA# in the return package. Indicate if a return or exchange
- Please ensure customer contact information on the RMA or Receipt is correct
- Please ensure the original packaging is securely wrapped or protected. Do not apply labeling directly to product packaging (ex- boots, wrap box with paper instead). Any damaged original boxes or packaging may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%.
- All return shipments may be sent to:
4327 Manhattan Road S.E.
Calgary, AB T2G 4B1
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
We aim to process returns within a few days of receipt, returns will be reviewed then refunded to the original credit card used for purchase, credit card info is not kept on file, we will contact you for card details.
If the original payment method cannot be provided store credit in the form of a gift card will be issued.
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR RETURN?
Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. Exchange or denied return shipping is also the customers responsibility. Restocking fees or repackaging fees will only apply in specific situations.
Contact us for any questions or concerns.