X ALP MTN GTX® FORCES is an extra light, leather member of the X ALP family, delivering an ideal combination of agility, precision and support that mountain enthusiasts want for ridge ascents, easy climbing sections, and glacier crossings.
- Material: 46.8% Leather, 34% Synthetics, 19.2% Textile
- Gore-tex-guaranteed to keep you dry and offers an extended range of comfort. Engineered to be used during high output activities
- Ortholite® sockliner - combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup, creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time.
- Resistant mesh fabrics
- 1.5mm Nubuck Leather upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Lace locker
- Protective rubber toe cap
- 3D edging Chassis- it brings twice more flexibility with the same level of lateral edging
- Double EVA midsole- provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
- High traction contagrip