The Safariland® 7360 7TS™ Mid-ride holster is incredibly durable, yet remarkably lightweight. Constructed from SafariSeven™ the holster is built to withstand the elements, including extremes of heat and cold. In addition, the holster retains its structural integrity even when submersed indefinitely. On the inside of the holster, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect your firearm’s finish. Additional protection is provided by raised surfaces which create airspace around the firearm, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact. The 7360 7TS Mid-ride holster has two retention systems, including the SLS (Self Locking System) and ALS® (Automatic Locking System.) To ensure a perfect fit, the 7360 is compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options, and the mid-ride belt loop feature allows the holster to ride close to the body.
- ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
- Optional ALS Guard available for increasing level of security by one Level of Retention™
- A proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Raised stand-off surfaces in holster’s interior creates air space around the weapon, allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with the firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances; structurally sound from 300° F to -50° F