Modern Icon's Waist Leads take their Standard Lead design foundation and add a heavy gauge solid 1″ ring at the handle so the handler can clip the lead to itself around their waist, or to the Tactical Deployment Shackle for a hands-free option. The integrated 1.5″ clip-in points allow the handler to use standard climbing carabiners as emergency attachment points, and also work with the Tactical Deployment Shackle giving you different clip-in options. This Patent Pending design uses mil-spec tubular webbing strength rated to 4,000lbs and incorporate tactile response points that allow the handler to know by touch how many feet of line is between them and their partner, preventing them from guess work or having to look at their line to determine distance.
- 34″, 36″, 38″, and 42″ Standard Lengths
- 1” Mil-Spec tubular webbing rated to 4,000 lbs
- 1″ Solid heavy gauge O-Ring
- SOLID O-RING
- 1" Solid Heavy Gauge O-Ring allows the handler to clip the leash to itself, creating a continuous loop that can be worn around the waist.
- TACTILE RESPONSE POINTS
- Response points located at every foot let the handler know how much line is out and how much is left without having to second guess.
- LARGE HANDLE
- Large 7" long handle accommodates large gloved hands.
- 1.5" CLIP-IN POINTS
- Daisy Chain style clip-in points can accommodate a large diameter carabiner useful as a back up clip-in option, or for use with our Tactical Deployment Shackle as a hands-free option.