For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand- operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire- cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
- PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH 2.37 in | 6 cm
- CLOSED LENGTH 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- WEIGHT 9.9 oz | 280.6 g
- MATERIALS 420HC Stainless Steel, 154CM Stainless Steel, Black Oxide
ALL LOCKING FEATURES All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
JAW LOCKOUT A feature that locks the plier jaws in place, safely preventing the jaws from slipping into the handles during use.
OUTSIDE-ACCESSIBLE FEATURES This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
ONE-HAND OPERABLE FEATURES Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
IMPRINTED HANDLE SCALES Handles on this multi-tool are imprinted with images of the tool underneath, allowing a user to easily feel for the correct tool while in dark or limited-visibility situations.
- SPRING-ACTION NEEDLENOSE PLIERS Use one hand to hold small objects or access narrow spaces.
- SPRING-ACTION REGULAR PLIERS Easily hold and manipulate materials with this one-handed tool.
- SPRING-ACTION PREMIUM REPLACEABLE HARD-WIRE CUTTERS Easily cut through extra-hard wires with this replaceable, one-handed tool.
- SPRING-ACTION PREMIUM REPLACEABLE WIRE CUTTERS Easily cut through electrical hard wires with this replaceable, one-handed tool.
- 420HC KNIFE A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- 420HC SERRATED KNIFE Cut rough materials (like rope or fiber) with this corrosion-resistant, easily maintained knife.
- SAW Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- STRAP CUTTER Cut through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabrics with this reversible tool.
- #8-32 CLEANING ROD/BRUSH ADAPTER Attach firearm cleaning rods and brushes to this threaded male-end tool.
- CAN OPENER Safely and easily open canned goods in wilderness situations.
- BOTTLE OPENER Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- OXYGEN TANK WRENCH Open oxygen tanks in emergency situations.
- PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- LARGE SCREWDRIVER Tighten and loosen larger flat-headed screws.
- MEDIUM SCREWDRIVER Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- SMALL SCREWDRIVER Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.