The T4 proves once and for all that big things do come in small packages. With all the assets of the T2—plus scissors, tweezers, and a heavy duty file—the T4 was designed with everyday problem solving in mind. It might just be our most universal tool to date. Comes with a pocket clip attached for easy access.
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Tool
- CLOSED LENGTH 3.6 in | 9.3 cm
- WEIGHT 4.3 oz | 121.9 g
- BLADE LENGTH 2.2 in | 5.6 cm
ONE-HAND OPERABLE FEATURES: Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
ALL LOCKING FEATURES: All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
OUTSIDE-ACCESSIBLE FEATURES: This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
MAGNETIC OPENING & CLOSING: Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
FRUSTRATION FREE TOOL ACCESS: Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
REMOVABLE POCKET CLIP
- 420HC KNIFE: A knife crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- SPRING-ACTION SCISSORS: Use one hand to quickly and easily cut through thin materials.
- PRY TOOL: A implement designed to gain leverage between two objects
- PACKAGE OPENER: Easily slice through thick plastic packaging or packing tape.
- AWL: Puncture materials like leather, canvas, or wood to create or enlarge holes.
- BOTTLE OPENER: Pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- WOOD/METAL FILE: Precisely file and smooth edges on wood and metal surfaces.
- PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVER: Tighten or loosen Phillips head screws.
- MEDIUM SCREWDRIVER: Tighten and loosen medium-size flathead screws.
- SMALL SCREWDRIVER: Tighten and loosen small flathead screws.
- EXTRA-SMALL SCREWDRIVER: Tighten and loosen extra-small screws such as eyeglass frame screws.
- TWEEZERS: Remove and pick up small, delicate items like slivers or fish hooks.