HWI Puncture / Cut Resistant Duty Glove PCG 100
The PCG100 is the most comfortable puncture resistant glove available. The PCG100 has a high level of puncture resistance in the fingertips and a full Dyneema® liner for superior cut protection. It is constructed with aniline goatskin in the palm and moisture-wicking, breathable spandex back. Its special “contour cut” off ers the ultimate dexterity and comfort.
- .8mm premium-grade aniline goatskin
- Dyneema® liner for premium cut resistance
- Two layers of TWP material provides an extremely high level of puncture protection in the fingertips
- Moisture-wicking spandex-knit back for comfort, flexibility, and abrasion resistance
- Hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- “Contour cut” design for maximum tactility, dexterity, and durability