Kato™ is Hazard4's tablet-carry solution. Its size and layout were specifically designed around the tablet and netbook computer. Its fast-access, padded, and quilted back-pocket cradles your tablet while the other compartments allow you to store various essential gear, which no mere sport/business bag offers. So whether you are a soldier deployed overseas writing e-mails home, a pro field-photographer reviewing photos, or a busy blogger reporting from a chaotic concert, you will understand the appeal of this product.
- EXTERNAL SIZE: ~13.5” L x 12” W x 5.2” D (34 x 30.5 x 13 cm)
- MAIN COMPARTMENT: ~12.1" L x 9" W x 3.1" D (31 x 23 x 8 cm)
- BACK COMPARTMENT: ~11.4" L x 8.4" W x 0.35" D (29 x 21 x 0.9 cm)
- MAIN MATERIAL: Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D Camo models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- COLORS: black/coyote/OD green/Multicam®
- DESIGN: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- MANUFACTURING: Imported
- Fast-grab padded/quilted tablet pocket on back fits up to 10" tablets
- Padded panel in main bay fits MacBook 11”
- Unique 3-d flap-pocket for fast access on the run
- 3-d flap-pocket has locking-capable zipper-sliders
- Large velcro panel for i.d.’s, logos, etc. on the front
- Large, locking front-buckle is secure and handy
- Tough-material on flap-edge in the high-use area
- Rubbery, vented handle for a secure wet-grip
- Two sets of strap D-rings for flap over/under use
- Modular MOLLE web field can double capacity
- Flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
- Large side-pouch w/ MOLLE & accessory-loop
- Zippered side pouch fits a smaller soda bottle
- Access the main bay through unique flap-zipper
- Can be worn as a 3-point chest-pack
- Quilted sides hold & protect DSLR cameras/lenses!
- Vented/MOLLE-topped-pad strap w/ stabilizer