Hazard4 Flip Bottle/Magazine Pouch
Out Of Stock
A classic size/format flapped pouch initially developed for carrying rifle magazines and water-bottles, ours adds a fast-access but secure draw-string gusset, and accordean front- pocket so it can do more. Now even loose items will be secure inside and modern electronics like the iphone® can be carried under the flap in the flat-pocket securely. The addition of our standard MOLLE back and perminent attachment straps allow it to weave right onto our modular packs and bag. Use it for larger walkie-talkies, water, rations, batteries, munitions, etc.
- EXTERNAL SIZE: ~8.6" L x 3.3" W x 3.1" D (22 x 8.5 x 8 cm)
- MAIN MATERIAL: Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D Camo models)
- COLORS: black/coyote/Multicam®
- DESIGN: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- MANUFACTURING: Imported
- Tough coated Cordura™ construction
- Ready to go MOLLE back with attachment straps
- Velcro front area for patches/i.d.’s
- Top gusset with paracord and lock-button
- Side MOLLE area for attaching our smaller pouches
- 3-D rubber hazard 4® logo on pouch side
CUSTOMERS WHO LOOKED AT THIS ITEM PURCHASED