A well sized day-backpack w/ thermoformed back panel, the Overwatch™ suits anyone needing to transport their gear and includes a unique thermoformed cap to protect sunglasses and a large organizer pocket for pens, lights, knives, etc. The removable MOLLE-compatible belt can be worn alone as a surface for mounting smaller bags/pouches. This exclusive design has sleeves that unroll to allow the carrying of various rifles inside.
- MAIN MATERIAL: Invista® 1000D Cordura®
- COLORS: coyote (black not available yet)
- DESIGN: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- The sleeves can be rolled to position higher or lower
- Cumbersome accessories (scopes, vfg, etc.) fit in middle
- Rifle can be accessed from pack or top sleeve
- Inner compression straps hold guns tight while you move
- Padded back-carrier pocket fits most 15" laptops
- Back-pocket will also fit hydration bladders (up to 100 oz./3L)
- Anatomic, thermoformed back-panel w/ air circulation
- 3D air-mesh underside on straps/belt for breathability
- Padded, thermoformed pod for carrying optics, etc.
- Hydration hose/antenna port to main and back areas
- Large pocket w/ organizer for tools, pens, etc.
- Velcro patch area on front pocket and top sleeve
- Large grab-handles for carrying, hanging, or passing
- High-quality 3D Hazard 4® logo in subdued color scheme
- Removable, padded belt w/ MOLLE webbing for pouches
- Buckle on harness straps for rapid drops in emergencies
- Compression-straps (which also secure tubular items)
- MOLLE webbing throughout harness, etc. for expansion
- Long sternum-strap w/ elastic take-up for chest comfort
- Also fits objects like telescopes, etc. in padded safety