HAIX Mission Black
HAIX® Mission boots feature the HAIX® built in Arch Support System and exceptional shock absorption along with it waterproof GORETEX® inner liner to keep you comfortable and dry no matter what. The unique HAIX® Climate System keeps your feet cooler in warmer temperatures and warmer in cooler temperatures by circulating air with every step you take. Moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot. The drier your feet, the better they are able to maintain a comfortable temperature balance.
- Color: black
- Material: leather/textile
- Inside: GORE-TEX
- Leg height: 7 inches
- Sole: VIBRAM 016 Sole
- Upper Material: Leather/Textile combination, hydrophobic, breathable, 2.0 – 2.2 mm thick.
- Inner Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended; 3-layer GORE-TEX® laminate, waterproof and breathable. Highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece midlayer. Optimized- climate comfort for all year seasons and excessive use.
- Insole: Dimensionally stable, torsion-proof, prevents penetration pressure from sharp objects (e.g. stones)
- Foot bed: Comfortable, cushioning, moisture repellent, anti-bacterial. Separate heel shape for good cushioning and foot insertion.
- Sole: Rubber/PU walking sole with proven street/ terrain tread, wear resistant and non-slip traction; large, bevelled contact surface and superior bending comfort. Oil and gasoline resistance and non-marking characteristics. Heat resistant.
- HAIX® Climate System: Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at the top of the boot leg.
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing: Two Zone Lacing System enables a seperate adjustment of the boot to the foot and leg area.
- HAIX® Smart Lacing: Smooth and non-pressure adjustment of the boot to the foot, Quick lock and lace pocket.
- Others: Lacing system with eyelets permitting smooth movement, pulling strap, lace pocket, manually applied rubber sidewall on the front and back of the shoe for a better durability, antistatic.
You May Also Like