The Fenix PD35 TAC (Tactical Edition) LED Flashlight, remains in it’s pocket-size form but surpasses the traditional PD35 in performance and tactical employment. Designed with the military and law enforcement professionals in mind, this flashlight is measured at less than 14cm (5.5 inches) long and features up to 1000 lumens in turbo output while throwing it’s beam a distance up to 200 meters.
In Outdoor Mode, the PD35 TAC delivers six output modes including a variable strobe.
Switch to the new Tactical Mode to activate rear-switch only operation for fast, simplified mode selection of momentary, turbo, low and strobe.
The PD35 TAC is powered by two CR123A or single rechargeable 18650 batteries (no batteries included).
- Output: 1000 lumens
- Runtime: 140 hours (eco output)
- Distance: 200 meters
- Length: 5.5" (139mm)
- Width: 1" (24mm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (87g) weight excluding batteries
- Batteries: Two CR123A batteries or one 18650 Li-ion battery (batteries not included)
- Included: Holster, clip, lanyard and two spare O-rings
- Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
- Stainless steel side switch for switching modes and outputs
- New mode operation capability: Choose Tactical or Outdoor Operation
- Tactical Mode Operation turns side switch off and operates Turbo, Strobe, and Low via Tail Switch Operation
- Outdoor Mode Operation utilizes side switch for all levels, and rear switch simply turns on/off and momentary
- Digitally regulated output – maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail switch with momentary-on function
- Intelligent memory circuit when in outdoor mode
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating