Danner Acadia 8" Black 200G - FINAL CLEARANCE LIMITED SIZING ^
Clearance -This a clearance item and there are no refunds or exchanges on this product.
FINAL SALE - There are no refunds or exchanges on this product.
**FREE AIRTHOTICS** - Get a pair of Danner Airthotics with every Danner boot purchase**
Proceed with order without the Airthotics and a free pair will be added to your shipment.
Made in the USA, the Acadia® features Danner’s famous stitchdown construction, providing a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. This boot has a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® lining and a combination upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full-grain leather. The Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides superior shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces. Features 200G Thinsulate™.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- Men's 66 oz, Women's 53 oz
- Stitchdown construction
- Waterproof GOR-TEX lining
- Durable nylon upper
- Fiberglass shank
- Recraftable sole