The Patrol Rifle Integrated Magazine Pouch allows an officer to carry a second AR type rifle magazine, securely, on their duty belt, in a manner that looks sharp and very professional. This is accomplished by joining the Patrol Rifle Integrated Magazine Pouch with the officers issued pistol magazine pouch or other duty gear. This gives the officer a comfortable and secure point to carry either a 20 or 30 round AR magazine while not taking up any additional space on their duty gun belt.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 4.25" tall
- 3.375" wide
- 1" thick
- Weighs 6.2 oz.
- Fits on virtually all 2.25" wide by .25" thick gun belts
- Injection molded
- Made of durable polymer materials that are operational under extreme environmental conditions.
- Accepts most 20 or 30 round 5.56mm / .223 caliber AR platform magazines.
- Open top design provides quick access to rifle magazine.
- Rubber traction strips on each side of the pouch retain the magazine even if inverted.
- Shim the retention strength to your desired tension.
- Conforms to virtually any uniformity requirements.
- Can be worn vertically or horizontally on the gun belt.
- Accessories can generally be mounted to the Patrol Rifle Integrated Magazine pouch either vertically or horizontally.