Benchmade 710 McHenry & Williams
Our first folder to ever feature the AXIS® lock, the 710 is flat-out a terrific piece of sports cutlery.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- D2 tool steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Black G10 handle scales with a reversible tip-up pocket clip and full stainless steel liners and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.480"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Dual Thumb Studs
- Weight: 4.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.80"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Blue