ASP Tactical Handcuffs provide a major advance in both the design and construction of wrist restraints. Frame geometry is the result of extensive computer modeling and simulation analysis. Strength potential has been maximized through use of an interlocking, unitized frame. The cuff structure is forged from high strength stainless steel on custom built, high speed progressive dies. Each restraint is then overmolded with ordinance grade polymer under 75 tons of pressure. The lock assembly is unitized and replaceable."
Features include a dual keyway accessible from both sides, a yellow indicator to alert you to double lock, and very smooth action. 1 key included. Weigh 8.8 ounces. Requires oversized handcuff case.
- Polymer wrapped steel skeleton
- Weight savings due to utilization of polymer
- Two pawl divider plate makes it nearly impossible to pick
Requirements for Purchase
- A clear copy of the eligibile documentations or ID must be scanned and e-mailed to email@example.com or faxed to (403) 287-9740 immediately after placing your online order and referencing the order number provided.
- Ensure the name on the online order matches the name on the documents or identifications to avoid any delays.
- 911 Supply reserves the right to refuse the sale of any restricted items at anytime.