5.11 Tactical EdgeBender
Unavailable Online - Contact Us to Order
Unavailable Online - This item is unavailable for online purchase, please contact us to purchase.
FINAL SALE - There are no refunds or exchanges on this product.
Oversize or Heavy Item - This item may not qualify under the shipping promo. Additional shipping charges may be required depending on your location. Please proceed with the order and we will contact you with a quote on oversize shipping upcharge.
The EdgeBender is engineered to accelerate the use of other 5.11 Breaching Tools, minimizing exposure time by facilitating the defeat of hardened security portals quickly and quietly. Specially designed vice jaws are designed to slip behind mounted security plates, and the T-handle applies even pressure to silently create an attack gap that can be exploited by leverage-based tools. Used in conjunction with other 5.11 Breaching Tools, the EdgeBender is part of a fast and effective entry system that can defeat virtually any portal in seconds.
- Fully hardened construction
- 17.5" in length
- Seamless hydraulic pipe for rigidity
- Available separately or as part of the Heavy Breaching Kit (56993)
- Agency verification required prior to purchase
- Part of the 5.11 Breaching Tool series
- Minimizes breach team exposure time
- Silent operation
- T-handle applies even pressure
- Designed to support other 5.11 Breaching Tools