Instagram Giveaway Terms and Conditions
This giveaway is sponsored and administered by Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
The ABD, 911 supply, Parabellum Prime and Q-Division Instagram Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 5:00:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (“MST”) on December 01, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. MST on December 15, 2020.
This giveaway is eligible to qualified legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). Residents of California, New York, New Jersey, Illinois, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maryland, and Massachusetts do NOT qualify for the giveaway. Must be eighteen (18) years of age and legally eligible for firearm possession in your area. Winners are responsible for understanding their own state, provincial, and county laws affecting their firearm eligibility. The winner is responsible for any fees associated with acquiring the firearm – For US residents, this may include any customs, brokerage, shipping, FFL, registration, and importation fees from Canada. Winners who do not wish to incur these fees (Roughly $500 CAD) will forfeit the firearm portion of the giveaway. Additionally, Q Division reserves the right to cancel or provide a prize substitute at their discretion. Employees of Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime, and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, and spouse, regardless of where they live) are not eligible to enter.
The giveaway begins on December 1, 2020, and ends on December 15, 2020.
How to enter:Step 1: Follow these accounts on Instagram, before December 15, 2020.
Step 2: Tag two friends in the comment section.
No limit to entry. Comment on any or all giveaway posts from Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime. The more people you tag, the more chances to win!
- Eligible individuals that follow ABD Concepts, 911 supply, Parabellum Prime and Q-Division on Instagram and also tag 2 different friends in the comments of any ABD Concepts, 911 supply, Parabellum Prime and Q-Division giveaway post will receive one (1) sweepstakes entry. There is no limit to entry. Instagram is in no way associated with this contest. Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply, and Parabellum Prime are NOT responsible for any technical failures. Please note that only entries on Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply, Parabellum Prime Instagram giveaway post will be counted as eligible entries.
One (1) Q-Division Glock 17 Gen 4 pistol from Q-Division.
One (1) ABD swag combo (patch and stickers, a branded shirt, and trucker hat), and one (1) no-charge entry spot to a upcoming 2021 ABD Concepts training course.*
(*Please note: must meet training eligibility requirements.)
One (1) Ferro Concepts Slickster, medium, wolf grey from 911 Supply.
One (1) Otte Gear LV insulated Jacket from Parabellum Prime.
Selection of winner:
- Before midnight on December 22, 2020, one lucky winner will be chosen, from the comment entries posted on the giveaway posts on all four of the Instagram accounts listed above.
- Winners must be followers of the listed Instagram accounts.
- Canadian winner of the Glock 17 pistol must have an active Restricted Possession and Acquisition License (RPAL) to claim the prize. US winner must meet all eligibility requirements to own a firearm in their state/jurisdiction.
Winner announcement & prize claim:
- The winner will be contacted by private message on Instagram. If the winner fails to reply within 24 hours from the day of notification, their prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be chosen.
- The winner will be asked a skill testing question to claim the prize.
- The contest host companies will only contact the winner’s account via private message and is not responsible for authenticating the prize recipient as the authorized account holder. Please take reasonable measure to protect your social media account.
- If the winner is a Canadian resident, winner is responsible for providing valid licensing information, valid Authorization to Transport and any other expenses not listed related to acceptance and use of prize prior to delivery. If firearm is to be picked up by Winner, it must be picked up by Winner at Q-Division’s address (8, 4420 75th Ave SE, Calgary, AB, T2C 2H8) no later than January 14, 2021 (unless otherwise communicated by Q-Division prior to pick-up). Winner is responsible for all costs and fees associated with picking up prize (including but not limited to airfare, gas, shipping, etc…). The prize is awarded “AS IS” and with warranty covering work done by Q-Division. Failure to take delivery within 30 days of availability could cause prize to be forfeited and awarded to an alternate. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Q-Division. Prize Winners are responsible for the payment of any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. Q-Division reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value at any time during the duration of the Sweepstakes
- If the winner is a United States resident, winner is responsible for all costs associated with the exportation of the firearm to the United States, exclusively to be conducted by Borderview International Firearm Logistics (roughly $500 CAD). The winner will also be responsible for all fees associated with the delivery of the firearm to their local FFL, and for all fees and processes to finalize the acquisition of the firearm and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, for observing all federal, state, county, and municipal laws in that regard. The winner acknowledges that there will likely be a considerable time delay in this export/import/permitting/acquisition process, which will likely take several months. The winner will be responsible for the successful completion of all background checks and similar legal and regulatory obligations in their jurisdiction for the lawful acquiring of a firearm.
- By participating, contestant agrees to be bound by these terms, conditions, and the decisions of Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime. Void where prohibited by law.
- No substitution of prizes is permitted except by Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime in their sole discretion. Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
- The contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering, contestant release and hold harmless Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime, their affiliated and related companies from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
- Any images included in the contest posts may not depict the exact prize and are for illustrative purposes only.
- Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime reserve the right to modify, discontinue, or cancel this contest at any time and without notice.
- Q-Division, ABD Concepts, 911 Supply and Parabellum Prime reserve the right to refuse an entry when fraud is suspected.
- Please send us an email at email@example.com any questions.
Last revised December 1, 2020