We are committed to provide you with the best shopping experience and the highest quality products. Should any of our service practices or products not meet your standards, please contact us directly at 403.287.1911 or email us at email@example.com
At 911 Supply, Online Orders received by 11:00am during a regular business day ship out same day. Our packages are shipped via Canada Post and only to Canadian Addresses - we do not ship outside of Canada. In addition, tracking info and signatures upon delivery are required on all outgoing shipments.
Restrictions apply to Remote Locations and Air Only Destinations. Please select the the "Air Only" payment method and shipping option and we will contact you direct with a quotation and payment options within 24 hours during regular business days.
911 Supply is FlexDelivery compatible. FlexDelivery™ is an exclusive Canada Post service that allows you to have packages delivered to a post office of your choice. Click here to find out more www.canadapost.ca/flexdelivery
At this time, 911 Supply do not ship outside of Canada; however we do thank you for visiting our page.
60 Day Refund or Exchanges
Should any items not meet your expectations, feel free to return them to us after checking the guidelines below. We understand everyone has their own priorities and refunds may not be on the top of your list. We offer a generous 60 Day Refund or Exchange Program so you may return the items you are not completely satisfied with at your convenience.
Items Do Not Qualify for Refund/Exchange :
1) Clearance Item
2) Discounted or Sale Items
3) Body Armor
4) Protective Equipment
5) Hygienic Equipment (eg. ear molds, socks and undergarment)
6) Garments Altered, Worn, or Washed
7) Garments with tags removed
8) Original Packaging not in resalable condition
9) Products purchased more than 60 days ago
10) Item not in brand new resalable condition in any way
Should the product you wish to return fall into one of the categories above, it is likely ineligible for refund or exchange. Please contact us directly with any questions you may have on these policies. If your item is determined to be eligible for refund or exchange, we will issue you an RMA number at that time which you must include before sending the items back. Items that do not fall into any of the categories above do not require an RMA before being returned.
Items returned to us will be evaluated and if they fall into one or more of the categories above, items may be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense or a restocking or repackaging fee may apply.
How Do I Return an Item?
We offer two methods of returning items.
2) By Mail/Courier to our store
To avoid paying for shipping to return the item you can bring your purchase to our Store Location, please bring the following with you:
1) Sales Invoice / Receipt
2) Product with Original Packaging and contents.
Refunds may only be given only when the return of merchandise is made within 60 days of the original invoice date. All returns will be subject to the terms and conditions of this return policy.
Returning via Mail/Courier
1) Please ensure the original packaging is securely wrapped or protected to avoid any damages during transport.
2) Include a photocopy of the receipt, RA# (where applicable) and a brief note outlining what you would like done upon us receiving the package back.
3) Any returns or exchanges of boots must have the original boot box wrapped in paper, or placed within another box for shipping, before applying tape or shipping labels. This is to ensure that when the boots come back to us, the original box containing the boots is in brand new condition without tape, labels, or other damage.
4) Please ensure your contact information is clearly visible in the event we need to reach out to you with any questions.
5) All return shipments may be sent to:
4327A Manhattan Road S.E.
Calgary, AB T2G 4B1