No Ordinary Decal Photo Contest - Official Rules
This contest is sponsored and administered by 911 Supply. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
This contest is for residents of Canada only (excluding Quebec), who reached the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry. Employees of 911 Supply and immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, and spouse, regardless of where they live) are not eligible to enter.
Contest begins on June 1, 2018, and end on August 31, 2018.
How to enter:
Decals can be found in-store, at trade shows or by request online. Requests are accepted by email at email@example.com or leave us a note during online checkout.
- Step 1: Peel off the circle decal from its backing
- Step 2: Stick it on your gear (Please avoid sticking the decal on leather or suede, the adhesive may leave a mark)
- Step 3: Snap a photo of your gear with the decal visible.
- Step 4: Post your photo on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter tag us (@911_supply on Instagram or @911supply.ca on Facebook or @911_Supply on Twitter) in the description and the photo, along with #prepareforaction for your chance to win.
- Each post counts as one entry of the contest period stated above.
- Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with this contest. 911 Supply is NOT responsible for any technical failures. Please note that if contestant’s social media account is set to private, 911 Supply may not receive notification of the entry, or the social media platform may block us from receiving the entry.
- If your account is private, and wish to participate, you are welcome to send us a screen capture of your post showing the tag and hashtag, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or private message. Please be aware that once the photo is submitted, 911 Supply may ask for your permission to repost your entry for contest promotion.
One (1) 911 Supply $150 Gift Card
We are bringing back the winners from the previous three No Ordinary Decal Photo Contest to compete in a poll where our audiences and customers vote for their favourite photo. The winner of this contest will automatically become one of our finalists, who has a chance to win a grand prize through the public poll. Further details will be announced in August.
Selection of winner:
- At approximately 11 AM (MT) on the Monday, September 3, 2018, one winner will be chosen by 911 Supply, based on creativity of the content and how closely the photo represents the 'Prepare for Action' or ‘Prepare for Duty’ ideology. For example, a photo depicting the contestant getting ready for a day at the range or an epic hike; or a photo of an officer, firefighter, or medic preparing his/her gear before shift - or a soldier preparing their gear before training or deployment.
- The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
Winner announcement & prize claim:
- The winner will be announced in the week of September 3 to 7.
- The winner will be contacted by private message on Instagram or Facebook. If the winner fails to reply within a week from the day of notification, their prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be chosen.
- The winning post will be re-posted in our ‘winner announcement post’ including contestant’s account name. 911 Supply will only re-post the winning entry for contest award announcement but may ask for permission to use for other promotion if applicable.
- 911 Supply will only contact via the winning account’s private message and is not responsible for authenticating the prize recipient as the authorized account holder. Please take reasonable measure to protect your social media account.
- If declared a winner, a contestant may not be eligible to win again for a period of 12 months from the date of first prize award.
- By participating, contestant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of 911 Supply. Void where prohibited by law.
- No substitution of prizes is permitted except by 911 Supply in its sole discretion. 911 Supply reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash or credit, in whole or in part.
- The contest is subject to all applicable laws. By entering, contestant release and hold harmless 911 Supply, its affiliated and related companies from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
- Any images included in the contest posts may not depict the exact prize and are for illustrative purposes only.
- 911 Supply reserves the right to modify, discontinue, or cancel this contest at any time and without notice.
- 911 Supply reserves the right to refuse an entry when fraud is suspected.
- Please send us an email at email@example.com for any questions.
Last revised June 1, 2018